- This event has passed.
Embracing The Seasons – Fall
September 14, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30 – $125
- Do you notice that you feel weepy yet also inspired in the fall?
- Do you just want to hibernate in the winter rather than go to holiday parties?
- Do you notice that in the spring you want to spring clean yet you can also feel agitated? That you want to be productive and do things?
We are connected to Mother Earth and there are ancient traditions that explain this- Traditional Chinese Medicine and 5 Element Philosophy show how we are connected, and that the seasons affect our body/mind/spirit. When you are aware of these connections, and learn the tools to help keep you balanced during the seasons and especially the transitions between seasons, you can instead embrace the seasons and feel better during these changes. I think it is exciting and inspiring when looking at health, wellness, and even emotions through the 5 Element Philosophy and I am excited to share it with you.
During these workshops, we will learn how your body/mind/spirit may be affected by the seasons, and how to stay balanced. We will have queries to discuss to make the class interactive and also some fun exercises of how the 5 elements relate to communication with others. I love sharing this wisdom and hope you can join me for this year-long workshop series, meeting once a season for a 2-hour workshop.
The workshops are held at A Moms Space and the dates for the workshops are:
- Fall- Thursday, September 14, 2017 @ 7-9pm
- Winter- Thursday, December 14, 2017 @ 7-9pm
- Spring- Thursday, March 22, 2018 @ 7-9pm
- Summer- Thursday June date TBA
- Late Summer- Thursday August date TBA
Register using the link below.
Each class is $30 or $125 for the entire 5 class series.
Facilitated by Tekla Cook Ayers of Luz de La Luna Women’s Wellness