- This event has passed.
Navigating Modern Mealtime
January 18, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm$15
Integrating nutrition and psychology to create a holistic, healing and sane mealtime experience for families.
– Move through the stages of safety, connection and integration, teaching you how to help your kids assimilate new routines
– Explain the brain-state model and how to engage with children at each state
– Present tools that support safety, connection and problem solving
– Give tips for ‘settling in’ to a meal and introducing new foods to picky eaters
– Teach you how to be in control of mealtime!
– Learn how to engage with and support a dysregulated child in each brain state
– Gain information on how to move from role-based to relationship-based interactions
– Be resourced to create routine and stability
– Learn how to pick things up when they’ve fallen apart
– Create a mission statement for your family’s mealtime and learn specific steps of how to implement your goals
– Learn a formula for cultivating predictability
When: Wednesday, January 18th, 1:00-2:00pm | $15