- This event has passed.
Strengthening The Immune System Series
April 26, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 pm$25
What do you consider a healthy immune system? If you find your children get sick every time something goes around, this is actually a sign of a compromised immune system. Nowadays most of our immune systems are in need of strengthening. A healthy immune system is easily the most important commodity in today’s society. With the rise of disease that spreads like wildfire, the best way you can protect your family is by establishing rock solid immune systems!
If you struggle with an autoimmune condition, you want to protect your family, or simply increase your quality of life- this series is for you. Your health is wealth, and it all starts with your body’s ability to defend and adapt to disease.
This 6 week series covers in depth the function of the immune system. You will learn how you can optimize your body’s natural ability to stay healthy in any circumstance. With the rise of disease exposure, it’s especially important to learn how you can protect not just yourself, but your children. You will leave this class with the knowledge and tools to do so. The use of safe medicinal herbs will be taught each week, along with proper dosage and extraction*.
- Week 1: Anatomy & Physiology of the Immune System
- April 19th, Week 2: Digestion, Leaky Gut Syndrome, and Autoimmune Conditions
- April 26th, Week 3: Eating for Immunity
- May 3rd, Week 4: Detox – Reducing Your Toxic Load
- May 10th, Week 5: The Healthy Child- Working with the Infant and Child Immune System
- May 17th, Week 6: Acute crisis! What To Do When Your Family Is Sick?
Series is every Sunday for 6-weeks, April 19- May 17, 10-11:30am.
Cost: $25 per class.
(pre-registration is required! Please leave )
Taught by Rachel Snow, CH, CN, CD (DONA)