A Moms Space is seeking an intern to:
· Research and implement community programing
· Build community involvement
· Network within the parenting and professional communities
· Work closely with clientele, AMS Director/Owner, and other AMS collaborators (professionals)
Assignments may include:
· Researching community wants/needs
· Group facilitation
· Assisting with the preparation of marketing, publications and/or outreach materials
· Updating contact databases
· Performing administrative assignments in support of AMS activities
· Website updates
· Contributing to social media
Potential interns should be individuals with an interest in, pregnancy, birth & all of parenthood; as well as a deep desire to create community, safe space, and understand business from an energetic & heart based perspective
· Possess strong research, writing, and administrative skills
· Have interest in creating/organizing events
· Have experience with blog writing and social media
· Be detail oriented
· Be able to work independently
· Have strong commitment and follow through
· Understanding or interest in embracing mindfulness based practices to use in both relationship and business
· Have enthusiasm!
A Moms Space offers many opportunities for mothers to give to themselves, as well as the entire family, including: classes to find peace and self-connection, fun group activities to do with kids, ways to connect with other mothers in community, professional services to find healing and support, unique retail options, outlets to find personal inspiration, physical & emotional support intuitive & spiritual path explorations, and much more!
Accepted interns will show resonance with our mission, and wish to embrace their own personal growth along the way. There will be training, learning, collaborating and personal expansion for us and you!
The internship will include a small base stipend at the end of the agreed upon commitment period, and will also include bonus’ based around programming profits.
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit a one page resume, one page cover letter, including what your ideal internship would look like, including the length of time you are looking to commit to. Please submit application via e-mail to Stacia Synnestvedt: firstname.lastname@example.org