- This event has passed.
Cancelled this week: Community Group: Pregnancy Circle
April 25, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Group is cancelled Tuesday, April 25th. See you next week with our brand new facilitator, Pamela Lurie!
Join us in community to support the body, mind & spirit’s journey through the transformation of pregnancy into motherhood.
What you will get from this group- especially if you dedicate the time weekly to being part of the community- for the sake of you and your baby:
- A space to relax and let go of tension in your body/mind/spirit through conversation, questions, movement, breath and meditation.
- The knowledge and resources facilitator Tekla Ayers has gained from the wisdom of other women she’s taught and supported, as well as through her experiences as a birth doula and postpartum doula.
- A safe space to talk and share about the unknowns of this birth- whether you already have another child, whether you are birthing at a hospital, birth center or home, we are all here to support each other without judgment, and to learn from each other.
- The favorite yoga poses and relaxation techniques Tekla has found resonate with women at each stage of pregnancy, and are beneficial and safe for pregnancy.
- New mama friends and an opportunity to start growing or expanding your circle of support.
Tuesdays @ 5:30-6:30pm
$40, 5 session punch card ($8/each class)
please pre-register using tickets link below
Facilitated by Tekla Ayers of Luz de la Luna Women’s Wellness – click to learn more about the amazing experience Tekla has to offer this group!